Data Protection for Insurance Companies
Insurance companies not only face credit or cash risks but also operational and reputational risks that are derived from the way their business is managed. Also, insurance brokers have to maintain confidentiality when they are consulting with their customers and in the process of negotiations with insurance companies.
The experts done in constant mobility, using new communication technologies and new devices to create the expert reports. These documents, together with the text reports that value the damage, the negotiation with the company that will repair the damage, etc are included in the management folder of the accident in the company´s management system. This information is extremely sensitive against potential data leaks.
Prot-On can help you to:
- Protection of all this information regarding accident management records as well as customer information and financial management information is crucial to the Insurance business.
- Protect customer base information: rating, solvency, sinisterness.
- Comply with Data Protection Law for the contracts including personal data of the clients and their beneficiaries.
- Control the information of negotiations with third parties via email or social networks.
- Use the cloud to store and share all sorts of official documents: accident reports, expertise information and records with total confidence.
- The collaborative creation of accident reports allowing the participation of several sources without compromising confidentiality.
- Manage information availability timescales by deciding in advance the date and time from which a document will be accessible or inaccessible.
One of the main advantages of Prot-On is that the server where the encryption keys are stored can be up and running in just a few hours both in SaaS mode (Software as a Service) or On-Premises (at the customer’s premises). It’s also very easy to use and the learning curve is short.
Prot-On can be easily integrated with existing company user repositories, since it is compatible with Active Directory (AD) and LDAP. In addition, Prot-On supports multiple configurations, so that users can be in different domains in different forests, even combining LDAP and AD.
Prot-On’s architecture allows users to interoperate with users on other Prot-On (including free users on the Prot-On public server), so it is feasible to grant permissions to external users outside the company such as clients, auditors, consultants, suppliers…
You can protect your files or folders and control them remotely in the cloud to retain ownership of the content. With Prot-On nobody will be able to access your files unless you give explicit permission, even if forwarded to a third party.
Prot-On is compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and ownCloud.
At any time you can check to see what user, and when, has accessed your document.
Choose a protected document with a right click of the mouse select “view activity”.
You will see the user, the date, the activity, the device, IP etc…
Services for enterprises
Prot-On has two Enterprise Services: Small Business and Corporate
Check the features here and start to protect your confidencial information in your business