Data Protection for Pharmaceutical Industry
Prot-On is the most adequate tool for the pharmaceutical sector to protect the R&D investment in intellectual property necessary to develop new drugs.
Making sure that no leak of key investigation information happens will keep competitive advantage in the race to get new drugs to market.
Prot-On can help you to:
- Protect valuable research documents containing primary intellectual property and prevent leaks of patent application information or product dossiers.
- Enable risk free sharing of information with drug production partners.
- Protect personal health data in the clinical trials process for new drugs thus complying with the security measures set forth by the data protection law.
- Ensure confidentiality when sharing clinical trial information with specialists, universities, and other stakeholders.
- Audit execution and due diligence processes : Manage information availability timescales deciding in advance the date and time from which a document will be available to auditors and legal jurisdictions.
One of the main advantages of Prot-On is that the server where the encryption keys are stored can be up and running in just a few hours both in SaaS mode (Software as a Service) or On-Premises (at the customer’s premises). It’s also very easy to use and the learning curve is short.
Prot-On can be easily integrated with existing company user repositories, since it is compatible with Active Directory (AD) and LDAP. In addition, Prot-On supports multiple configurations, so that users can be in different domains in different forests, even combining LDAP and AD.
Prot-On’s architecture allows users to interoperate with users on other Prot-On (including free users on the Prot-On public server), so it is feasible to grant permissions to external users outside the company such as clients, auditors, consultants, suppliers…
Yes, it is possible to share documents without losing protection with anyone. The recipient only needs to be registered as free Prot-On user and then he will be able to view the document (if the recipient has your permission) with the Prot-On application if he has downloaded it or online using the Drag’n Drop service.
Yes, you can have your database, reports, or any other type of information securely stored in the cloud. You can then share your documents when you need by giving permissions to the recipients and eventually revoking them if required. You can do both actions at any time, even after you have shared the content with the recipients.
Prot-On is compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and ownCloud.
At any time you can check to see what user, and when, has accessed your document.
Choose a protected document with a right click of the mouse select “view activity”.
You will see the user, the date, the activity etc…
Services for enterprises
Prot-On has two Enterprise Services: Small Business and Corporate
Check the features here and start to protect your confidencial information in your business