(You can protect MS-Office, PDF, txt, images, audios or videos and texts.)
If you installed Prot-On, there are two ways to protect files:
– From the desktop on your PC choose the file that you want to protect, with a right click of the mouse select Prot-On and choose “protect”.
– A copy of your file will be created with the same name and with the extensión .prot-on.
This is your protected document.
– Another way to protect is click the Prot-On icon in the notification bar of your PC (lower right side for Windows and upper right side for Mac).
– Choose the option “Protect file”,
and select the file you want to protect.
– A copy of your file will be created with the same name and with the extension “.proton”, this is your protected document.
If you don´t want or can´t install Prot-On, use Drag´n Drop
without downloads, online access, select or drag the file that you want to protect and it will be automatically protected.