If you want to access to “protonize” PDF proceed as follows: (watch video)
– If you already have Prot-On application in your device:
2. Once downloaded, click on it with the right button on the mouse.
3. Select Open with Prot-On.
– If you don´t want or can´t download the application, you can view it online.
2. Login with your Prot-On User
3. Select or drag the protected document to the window.
If you have a “Protonized” Text…
It could be an email, a blog entry, an entry on the wall of your profile, etc…
— File protected with Prot-On. To see it you need to download the application at http://prot-on.com — [Prot-On%02.05.2013-18.29.19.txt%313%537773%1%4%1~2%OTkyMmQ0MTNjMmJmOGVkMg==%mq1/R/GdtxrE75hkWtQHB2ZDY7y2fdghPPimu0ZDasmpEYEtNgxigqbQbf9FkgEzYosaK9fBE7DREPkP2WjPa0pie57U2PCSVFb8t7bobMxa3JbwdlO2m24Unf1o4KIgHH433rFdewLNjlApPb0p4+/FchDssknRCpBkU6fgMRXnTd2yEcFA78BME1cjXK/tO33xKDUFnmv+tWl8tWeEt94wY/eHPJ5E+9DAbSVIPni5Vx3OyAZ0YiL7DuxiTH1OjUAjAJThR7lCt9EKE6TiIXRbJ1MZQltqvRc5JvP7lOYEqAdloAsHIkbRS2gmHQPAX4uCQvNxzfoi80idirXDqsvSXC4Bwe/eshtf+I2a5KP8v0OTFPW0MJojByOBmYhxHgIlSXyA1MdJb6ZsTkaXHpPk3QkJPA1ZRTIrw0wvkQQ=~Prot-On]
– We have assigned read permissions to all Prot-On users and you can now read the text in two different ways:
If you have installed Prot-On:
– Select and copy all the protected text.
– Click the Prot-On icon in the notification bar of your PC (lower right side for Windows and upper right side for Mac).
– Right click on the mouse and select “Decrypt text from clipboard”
– Select the encrypted text
– Access to Prot-On Drag´n Drop, login and click in “write your text”, insert the protected text and decrypt it.
The image down below is “Protonized”
– To view it you have two options:
Option 1: If you use Drag´n Drop save the protected document to your device, then go to the web Drag´n Drop and select or drag the protected photo to the box.
Option 2: If you have downloaded the Prot-On application to your PC then you can view it in one of two ways:
– By downloading it to your PC, selecting the picture, right clicking on the mouse, choosing Prot-On and clicking on the “View” option.
– Or directly select the image, right click the mouse button and select “View image with Prot-On” (this will only work if you have installed Internet Explorer or the Firefox complement.)