If you want to access to “protonize” PDF proceed as follows: (watch video)
– If you already have Prot-On application in your device:
2. Once downloaded, click on it with the right button on the mouse.
3. Select Open with Prot-On.
– If you don´t want or can´t download the application, you can view it online.
2. Login with your Prot-On User
3. Select or drag the protected document to the window.
If you have a “Protonized” Text…
It could be an email, a blog entry, an entry on the wall of your profile, etc…
– We have assigned read permissions to all Prot-On users and you can now read the text in two different ways:
If you have installed Prot-On:
– Select and copy all the protected text.
– Click the Prot-On icon in the notification bar of your PC (lower right side for Windows and upper right side for Mac).
– Right click on the mouse and select “Decrypt text from clipboard”
– Select the encrypted text
– Access to Prot-On Drag´n Drop, login and click in “write your text”, insert the protected text and decrypt it.
The image down below is “Protonized”
– To view it you have two options:
Option 2: If you have downloaded the Prot-On application to your PC then you can view it in one of two ways:
– By downloading it to your PC, selecting the picture, right clicking on the mouse, choosing Prot-On and clicking on the “View” option.
– Or directly select the image, right click the mouse button and select “View image with Prot-On” (this will only work if you have installed Internet Explorer or the Firefox complement.)