Professional photographers, designers, musicians or workers in the film industry need a tool that ensures them that only the right people can gain access to their information.
The early disclosure of their work can seriously harm their intellectual property. An information leak can come about at any time during the process of creating their works, thus rendering their efforts useless.
Prot-On can help you to:
- Protect video, audio or image contents wherever they may be.
- Find out details on who has gained access to your files, when and for what reason.
- Disable access to contents at any time and from any device.
- Use cloud storage with total security, ensuring unauthorized people cannot gain access to your files.
- Share your ideas or creations with third parties without fear of losing your intellectual property.
- Allow collaborative work and proofreading to be done without fear of contents being copied illegally.
- Send your works to the mass media, contests, clients or agencies and block their contents once the work or negotiations have come to an end.
With Prot-On you can protect images (.jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .bmp, .tiff, .tif, .psb), videos or audios (the vast majority of formats for audio and video files), MS-Office documents (word,excel and PowerPoint), PDF and text.
At any time you can check to see what user, and when, has accessed your document.
Choose a protected document with a right click of the mouse select “view activity”.
You will see the user, the date, the activity, the device, IP etc…
Yes and we highly recommend that you protect the files that you share with the Cloud Services.
You can do this with the Prot-On option “share” which will automatically associate your Prot-On and Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, ownCloud accounts, provide you with a link that you can send to whom you want and allow you to manage permissions to the protected file.
However, you can protect folders that you stored in your Cloud.
You need download the software and register a new account. This is free.
Prot-On is very easy to use, all you have to do is protect your file. Once protected you define who can access it through the Prot-On Permission Manager accessible via any browser. Here you will see a list of all the documents you have protected and you simply check the type of access you want to assign to the user with whom you´ve shared the file. You will be able to change permissions and track document use at any time.
A user who is not registered in Prot-On or a user who has not been assigned the correct permissions will never be able to access a protected document.
Configure here your Corporate Service
No long term commitment required, select monthly or annual payments
and the ability to upgrade the number of users whenever you need it.
Prot-On is free for home users. From now on keep control of your files. Try It!