What´s New in Prot-On
|17 February /17||Android Version 2.9.4||– Support to new Prot-On file formats with “proton-*” extension.
– Fix zoom bugs
– Open protected MS-Office files.
|17 November /16||Prot-On Client 1.7.2||– Speeding up file encryption and decryption, improving the processing of heavy files.
– Improving performance on protonized folder management.
– Optimization of Prot-On configuration files processing.
– Allow the user to disable the file size limit.
– Fixing some issues concerning the file path limit in Windows devices.
– Fixing some issues with Circle of trust and Group of domain processing.
– Fixing some issues about remote protonized folders management.
– Fixing minor issues with cloud providers sharing.
– Fixing minor issues with file extensions in uppercase.
– Changes in folder protonization to prevent memory management errors.
– Code security improvements in Prot-On client and Prot-On Viewer
|25 October /16||Prot-On Server 1.21.0||– Improvement of the server support role.
– Register iframe updated.
– Bug LDAP login.
– Bug Paypal when recovering users.
– Bug when creating a document.
– New analytics code.
– Error when login with duplicate accounts.
– Duplicated domain group in permission manager.
|19 August /16||Prot-On Client 1.7.1||– New .proton extension with which it is possible to protect all types of files
– Updating screen capture protection
– New OpenSSL version
– New PDF template
– New EULA
– Fixed some bugs in the watermark
– Watermark options implemented in OSX pdf Viewer.
|18 August /16||MS-Outlook 1.2.1||– – Adding support to the new .proton file extension
Prot-On MSOffice Addin 1.2.35 (20160511)
– Code signing certificate update.
|17 August /16||Prot-On Server 1.20.0||– Paypal implementation
– Other minor bugs fixed
|01 July /16||iOS 1.17||– Fix minor bugs
– Add watermarks
|25 April /16||iOS 1.16||– Compatibility issues with newer iOS versions|
|22 April /16||Prot-On Client 1.6.11||– Add watermarks
– New design advanced preferences in Protonized Folder
– Fix Open Protected Ms Office in Windows 10
|2 March /16||Prot-On Client 1.6.10||– Uninstalling languages issue fixed
– Simplify the dialog when sharing a protonized file
– Offline-time bug in protonized documents fixed
– Improvement in protonized folders managing
– New PDF theme
|MS-Outlook 1.1.9||– Portuguese dialogs fixed|
|18 February /16||Prot-On Server 1.17.0||– New location and opacity watermark
– Delete users in groups
– Upgrade to Premium without invoice
|13 January /16||iOS 1.15.9||– Compatibility issues with newer iOS versions|
|15 November /15||MSOffice Addin 1.2.34||– Added support for Office 2016|
|Foxit Reader Add-In||– Fix bug checking the availability of Foxit Software|
|Prot-On Server 1.16.0||– Renewal URL for partners implemented
– New service add member to groups
– Invitations with attachments without adding permissions implemented
– Services to be activated automatically with premium activation implemented
|16 September /15||Prot-On Client 1.6.9||– Improved performance managing protonized folders
– Max. devices and simultaneous opening limitation
– Added support to work and view files with unicode name
– Added support to Adobe Photoshop formats
– PDF virtual printing disabled to prevent unauthorized copying
– Improved UX sharing using Owncloud
|MSOffice Addin 1.2.33||– Fixed bug when saving a document previously saved
– Improvement to avoid screen capture without copy permission
|Foxit Reader Add-In 1.0.2||– Fixed bug protecting documents with unicode filenames
– Fixed bug opening a protonized document without having Prot-On installed
– Fixed bug protecting a document without having Prot-On installed
– Fixed bug protecting a document not previously saved
– Disabled stamp and sign features when read-only document is opened
– Fixed bug showing the filename when checking permissions
|Prot-On Server 1.15.0||– Preaccounts and domain users now are migrated to LDAP automatically
– Specific error when an error is deleted
– Included a custom code for invitations with attachments
– Error while activating LDAP accounts fixed
|6 May 2015||Prot-On Client 1.6.8||– Improved performance of protonized folders
– Fixed protonized folders issues for large latency environments
– New PDF viewer for MAC OSX
– Foxit PDF Reader plugin support
|MSOffice Addin 1.2.31||– Fixed bug opening excel files|
|Foxit Reader Add-In 1.0.0||– New plugin for Foxit Reader and Phantom PDF.|